If you have a claim to report, you can take advantage of the insurance carriers’ 24/7 Claim Support Service to report a claim directly to the insurance company claim department or you may contact us. By reporting your loss directly to the insurance company, they can begin to handle all aspects of your claim and get you the help you need when it matters most.
Claims Reporting Tips
- Always call in claims regardless of fault – notifying your carrier is not only a condition of your policy contract, but contacting them in a timely manner keeps your carrier informed about your claim immediately and avoids problems if the fault in the claim should happen to change.
- Each company listed has 24 hour, 7 days/week claims call centers that are trained specifically for taking first report information
- Always call us if you have any questions regarding coverages or deductibles.
- Have your policy number available along with claim details (who, what, when, where)
- Take measures to protect property from further damage
- Keep receipts of repairs made to show adjuster
- Get a couple of written estimates from qualified, licensed contractors or body shops
- Do not admit fault or divulge coverages to other parties involved in accidents
- Always provide information of any witness to the incident Select the insurance carrier below to view the claims or billing contact numbers.